Health is wealth.we all know that. There are so many fantastic idea & information to us when it comes to being fit and healthy. But we are allways confuswhat strategy we must take for staying fit 7 healthy.
Here our manifest of 10 tips for staying health that can realy feel happier,being health & more in tune with our world.
1.Drink a glass of water in the morning:
Our bodies are made mostly of water. Most fluids and foods contain water that will help to keep our bodies hydrated, but fresh, clean, plain water is still the best and healthiest beverage for maintaining a healthy body. It is the most natural cleanser for our organs and digestive system. Being hydrated is crucial for the brain as well as for helping to flush toxins out through the skin (perspiration) and urine.
Find the time. Exercise is one of the most important aspects in staying (or becoming) fit and healthy. Experts recommend that you should aim to be active for at least 30 minutes per day. Try scheduling your exercise the same way that you schedule other appointments and commitments. You’ll be more likely to stick to it if it’s on the calendar.
• If you are trying to tone-up or lose weight, you might need to exercise more than thirty minutes per day. If you belong to a gym, ask to have a consultation with a personal trainer. They can help you plan a regimen for your specific goals.
• Exercise in increments. If you are finding it difficult to block out 30 or 60 minutes of your day for exercise, try getting your movement in smaller chunks of time. For example, walk to work, take a walk at lunch, and walk home.
3.Eat Healthy Food:
Cook. Eating right has a lot of benefits. It will help you maintain a healthy weight, improve your skin, and give you more energy. One of the best ways to eat a healthy diet is to cook your own food. Reports show that people who cook their own meals consume lower levels of sugar and fats. Cooking with fresh foods also helps you to eat fewer processed foods, which typically have high sodium levels.
• Make cooking fun. Recruit family members to get involved, so that it feels like less of a chore. Give each family member a day of the week to request a certain meal and find a new recipe to try out.
• Being organized can help make cooking seem easier. Try planning your meals in advance. This will limit the trips you have to make to the grocery store, and will also help you stay on track with your fitness goals if you plan healthy weekly menus.
4. Make a social connection:
Be social. If you involve other people in your exercise routine, you’ll see a positive impact in your results. Finding a workout buddy can help with accountability. If you schedule an activity with a friend, you are less likely to cancel than if you were only cancelling on yourself.
• Group exercise classes also offer benefits. In classes, instructors can offer encouraging words. They can also motivate you and correct your form to make sure that you are doing each move safely and effectively.
• Working out is a great way to meet new people. Try joining a running club or a tennis league. You’ll make friends with similar interests and stay in great shape.
5.Always Be positive:
Build a positive body image. Mental health is an important part of feeling fit and beautifully healthy. It can be hard to have a positive body image when we are inundated with pictures of very thin actresses and models. But there are ways you can learn to feel good about yourself, no matter your shape. A positive body image will help you stay motivated to eat healthy and work out. 
• Find something you like about your looks and make that your focus. For example, if you have been running a lot lately, compliment yourself on how strong your legs are looking.
• Avoid negativity. Try not to criticize yourself. It’s fine to want to make changes, but try to give yourself encouragement, rather than tearing yourself down. For example, instead of feeling bad about eating a bag of cookies, say to yourself, “I guess now I have extra motivation to do 20 extra sit-ups tomorrow!”
This is one of the oldest, most ancient, most beneficial methods for self-care. It quiets the mind, and aligns our brain waves, it allows us to feel more at ease, more fully present, and deeply rested. While many religions and philosophies have endorsed prayer, contemplation and meditation, it need not be tied to any dogma. Sometimes just closing your eyes and becoming aware of your breath can being a deeply calming influence over the whole mind-body organism. Even just 10-20 minutes a day can work wonders for your entire sense of self. Many masters have spoken this truth: if you’re too busy to take 10-20 minutes just for you, then you’re just too damn busy.
8. Giving up smoking,Dirinking:
Quitting smoking is one of the best things you can do for your health. Smoking increases the risks of lung cancer, stoke, coronary heart disease and other cancers. While quitting may be hard, more than 1,000 Americans do it every day, according to the Siteman Cancer Center.
9. Sleep Enough:
We don’t get enough sleep, pure and simple, and yet this is an enduring cure too much of what ails us. Our minds work better, we digest our meals better, we process stress and emotions more appropriately, and we just feel all around better about life. We grow and repair and rejuvenate our whole body when we sleep. Lack of it can lead to chronic issues of hypertension, a propensity for diabetes, or obesity, and other health problems.
10. Express Yourself:
So many wise people and traditional approaches to health recognize the fact that emotions play a foundational role when it comes to health and disease. In particular, there are seven emotions that have a calculable effect directly on our biology. They are: sadness, anger, grief, timidity, fear and fright. While such ephemeral emotions cannot contribute pathologically they do however constitute what we consider healthful emotional aspects of well balanced persons. When we do not allow ourselves to feel what we feel, when we limit our voice, and our deserved-ness to live the life we hope for, or love the body we have, the emotions we keep under lock and key can erupt like volcanoes, and if they don’t, such long term suppression generates illness and imbalance in the body: physically, mentally and spiritually. Don’t put on hold for a single day more, the chance to be authentic with yourself about who you are. By expressing yourself you are not only freeing up your conscience, but you take a spiritual load off your physical shoulders..